The Portsmouth Dreadnoughts Academy has launched a raffle scheme to determine their main team sponsors for their first season in a package worth well over £3,000!
For only £100 per ticket your name and/or company logo could feature on our main kit as well as the following:
- Main u19s contact Academy shirt sponsor from the date of the raffle until the end of their first full season – including logo and name in prominent position on shirts (usually sells for over £2,000)
- Regular mentions on the Portsmouth Dreadnoughts Facebook Page (2,000+ followers, with 800+ average post engagement). Website main sponsor status. (usually sells for £500)
- Pitch-side banner at a minimum of 5 home Dreadnoughts Adult games with average attendances of 200+ at Havant Rugby Club (usually sells for £500)
- Complimentary helmet and ball engraved with your company logo to proudly display at your offices (worth £200)
- Heavily discounted subs for children of any employees that wish to play the sport for our Academy (worth £200)
Everyone who purchases one or more ticket will also receive:
- Guaranteed feature on our website as a club sponsor
- A public mention on our Facebook page in our thank you message for your support
Simply contact us in one of the ways below for details of where to send payment of your £100 per ticket and you are in the hat for the raffle!
Facebook Message: www.facebook.com/PortsmouthDreadnoughts
Telephone: Sam Guillen – Academy Chair – 07921225592
Terms and Conditions
The raffle is to make money for the sole benefit of the Portsmouth Dreadnoughts Academy of American Football and will be drawn using the random number generator at https://www.random.org/
The draw will take place on 1st March 2019. In order to continue with the raffle, we will need to have hit a target of at least £3,000. If this target is not met, we will refund the ticket money paid by each company at the earliest opportunity, within 28 days.
The winner will be notified directly by email. Please keep an eye on our Facebook Page for related announcements.